понедельник, 14 ноября 2011 г.

For Biology Students










Name ....................................................................
University title and department:
I am a student of .....................................................................................
 department of.........................................................................................
Main responsibilities:
I am responsible for ................................................................................
People I study with:
I report to .............................................................................................
I am in charge of a team of ........................................................................
I liaise with ...........................................................................................
Aspects of my studies I like the most:
I always enjoy ........................................................................................
I also get great satisfaction from ............................................................... 
Aspects of my job I like the least:
I dislike   ...........................................................................................
I always put off .......................................................................................

Number of years in the university:
I’ve studied at the university for/since ..........................................................
Ambitions:
In the next five/ten years, I hope to .............................................................
Date I started learning English:
I’ve been learning English for/since...............................................................
Date of my last English lesson:
The last time I had an English lesson was in/on ................................................
Things I like about English:
I enjoy .................................................................................................
I also like ..............................................................................................
Things I don’t like about English:
I don’t enjoy ..........................................................................................
I’m not keen on ......................................................................................

Things I find easy in English:
I don’t have any problem with ....................................................................
I usually do well in ...................................................................................
Things I find difficult in English:
I find .................................................................................. rather difficult.
I often have problems .............................................................................
My hobbies and interests:
In my free time, I enjoy ............................................................................ 
I want to learn English because:
I want to improve my English in order to ........................................................