суббота, 19 мая 2012 г.

Behave yourself


FELTON:
Look, I have put up 
with this for a long 
time. But I can't 
stand it anymore.

IAN:
Go back to bed. I 
want the bottom 
bunk. OK
FELTON:
Eh ..... hum.
IAN:  Bless you.
FELTON:
Ian because you're 
my roommate, I'm going to tell this to you. There are ways youshould behave and certain 
manners that you ought to learn.
IAN:  I'm sorry to say so Felton, but I have no idea what you're talking about.
FELTON:  Manners, Ian. Manners! For instance, it's extremely rude to slurp..
IAN:  Felton, you're being unreasonable. These noodles are hot.
FELTON: Unreasonable! I'm being unreasonable. What about you? First of all, your clothes
are everywhere except where they should be. They're on my bed, they're on my desk, they're
in my bed, and they're in my desk.
FELTON: In addition, you never go to class, you are noisy and you're always watching TV. That is disgusting..
IAN:  Take it easy, mom.
FELTON:  There are noodles on my bed.