четверг, 14 июня 2012 г.

Temporary Manager





MAX:   Come on boy, good boy, good boy. Come on come this way, come on don't look that way, come on, good boy. What a good boy... Come on.  
CARA:  Hey Max
MAX:    Oh, hey Cara.
CARA:  How's it going?
MAX:    Sit, good boy, down, good boy.
CARA:  Wow.
MAX:    It's going alright, how about you?
CARA:  Good. Good. I thought that dogs weren't allowed.
MAX:    Shh. Don't tell anybody.
CARA:  I hear you're the new apartment manager.
MAX:    Yeah, temporarily.
CARA:  Do you know how much longer Clifford's going to be in the hospital?
MAX:    A few weeks I suppose.
CARA:  That bad.
MAX:    Yeah, but he's funny. You should see his place. It's spotless.
CARA:  I can totally imagine.
MAX:    Do you know how many baseball caps that guy has? Fourteen.
CARA:  Fourteen?
MAX:    Yes.
CARA:  But I've never seen him wearing one.
MAX:    Exactly, he just keeps them all in nice little rows on top of his shelf.
CARA:  My kid brother used to do that, but he wore his.
MAX:    Well, most normal people, they do.
CARA:  Well, it was good seeing you.
MAX:  Well it was good seeing you too Cara, take care. Bye. Come on Jackson, let's go boy.