среда, 29 августа 2012 г.

Oasis in the Desert




MARK:    And there the perfect moment happens I ask her to marry me. With George.
SARAH:  I don't like that man.
MARK:    I'm sorry.

SARAH:  Well, at least we have a ride. Can you sit in the middle? I just don't want that man touching me.
MARK:    I am so sorry I made you come on this trip.
SARAH:  No, no it's fine.
MARK:    We should have stayed on the coast.
SARAH:  No it's OK.
MARK:    You don't like the desert.
SARAH:  No, no it was great.
MARK:    And this trip. I didn't know there were tornadoes.
SARAH:  It's OK. It's not your fault.
MARK:    I had it all figured out. I messed it up. I thought that I just.
SARAH:  I know. It's OK.
MARK:    I just never found a moment to ask. I love you.
SARAH:  It's OK Mark.
MARK:    I love you so much.
SARAH:  I love you, too.
MARK:    I want you in my life forever and this oh god, this place, this is so bad this is so bad, I mean, we've got George on the ground! I've tried this entire trip to ask you.
SARAH:  Ask me what?