вторник, 22 января 2013 г.

delicious


I always hear, “Do you think this is delicious?” “What foods do you think are delicious?” Native speakers almost never use “delicious” in a question.
For example, I might say, “Wow, this pizza is really delicious” but I would never ask, “Do you think this pizza is delicious?” Instead I would ask, “Do you like this pizza?” or “What do you think of this pizza?” or “Do you think this pizza is any good?” In fact, I almost never use the word “delicious” at all. I rarely say “this pizza is really delicious” I usually say, “This pizza is really good” or “this pizza is amazing”.

 If I were asking someone if they like pizza in general, not a particular pizza, I would just ask “Do you like pizza?”
Most of the time you can just use the sentences, “Do you like …..?” or “I like ……”
if you are talking about food in general.
Do you like ice cream?
I like hamburgers.
If you are talking about a particular something you could say
“This …. is really good”
This salad is really good. This hamburger is really good. (China232.com)