вторник, 19 марта 2013 г.

Is classical music boring?



Reproduce the dialogue, can you?
IAN:
This music's way too loud. What are you listening to?
FELTON:
It's called classical music. Stravinsky.
IAN:
Why are you listening to it?
KEVIN:
I got these two tickets for a concert.
FELTON:
That's cool.
KEVIN:
Yeah.
FELTON:
Who's playing?
KEVIN:
The LA Philharmonic Orchestra.
FELTON:
Nice. Who are you taking?
KEVIN:
Umm... actually I'm going with Amy.
IAN:
Amy? My Amy?
FELTON:
She's cute.
IAN:
I used to take girls to concerts all the time. Why, why classical? It sounds like a Felton date. If you want to take a girl to a concert, take her to anything but classical.
FELTON:
You know what? I think she'd... I think she'd appreciate the change... to going on
a date with such a sophisticated individual as this fine fellow right here. I'd argue that she would very much appreciate going to this concert with you.
KEVIN:
Thanks Felton.
IAN:
I'd like to argue that she would think it's boring... and lame.
FELTON:
It's not boring.
KEVIN:
I think she'll really appreciate it.
FELTON:
It's very exciting music.
KEVIN:
Yeah, it really is.
FELTON:
Take a listen.