воскресенье, 26 января 2014 г.

Collocations With Make




Here are some example English sentences using these collocations with make:
  • made plans to have my house painted.
  • The kids always make noise when they play in the backyard.
  • Don’t try to  make an excuse. I know you just forgot to call me!
  • I always make the bed after getting up in the morning.
  • My tooth hurts. I need to  make an appointment with the dentist.
  • I can easily make a meal in less than thirty minutes.
  • Do me a favor? Can you make a copy of this report before the meeting?
  • I want to thank you for making an effort to fix my computer.
  • Jack is having fun at college and making a lot of friends at his school.
  • I’m sure we can make money in this business!
  • I need to make a phone call after lunch.
  • Are you making progress with your project?
Now it’s your turn. Try some of these English collocations with make in a sentence

Комментариев нет: