вторник, 21 октября 2014 г.

memory, memorize, & remember

Do you have a good memory?
Memory, memorize and remember are similar words in English and are sometimes confused by a lot of English speakers. For today’s English lesson, let’s check out how you can use memory, memorize and remember in your everyday English conversations and writing.
Here are the example sentences:
Using Memory:
·         My memory is full of ideas for English lessons.
·         Jack has a good memory. He never forgets the details of our meetings.
·         Do you have a good memory?
·         I have nice memories of living in Japan.
Seeing my high school friends brought back memories of my younger days.
·         My first computer had just 1MB of memory
Using Memorize:
·         It is easy to memorize the subway lines because they are color-coded.
How many vocabulary words can you memorize in one day?
Using Remember:
·         I remember my first-grade teacher, Ms. Johnson. She was so nice.
·         I study Japanese, but it is hard to remember all of the characters.

·         The older I get, the harder it is to remember things.