среда, 4 ноября 2015 г.

10 sentences, 10 mistakes!


But can you find them all?Below are ten sentences. Each sentence has one mistake. Only choose one option per sentence.
·         1) I always make my homework as soon as I get home.
get
make
as soon as

·         2) Who's bike was stolen from outside work yesterday?
work
Who's
was stolen
·         3) Its about time we thought about buying a new laptop.
buying
Its
about
·         4) My parents asked me to look after there dog while they were on holiday.
while
were
there
·         5) When was the last times you went abroad?
went abroad
times
the last
·         6) Maybe we should'nt bother with the gardening right now.
bother with
should'nt
right now
·         7) She's not really interested of going for a drink with me.
interested of
a drink
She's
·         8) Paul said me if he could borrow my lawnmover for the weekend.
said
could
the weekend
·         9) You can ring your wet clothes out in the sink.
in
out
ring
·         10) The advantages of her plan were plane to see.

were
The
plane