воскресенье, 19 июня 2016 г.

Gap fills

Complete the following sentences using an appropriate verb form.
1. If you knew the answer, why …………………… you tell me?
a) don’t   b) didn’t   c) hadn’t

2. If it ……………….. Jeena why didn’t she stop and say Hi?
a) is   b) was   c) has

3. If you had listened to him, you ………………….. in trouble.
a) wouldn’t have landed   b) won’t have landed   c) won’t land
4. If I know his name, I ……………….. you.
a) will tell   b) would tell   c) had told
5. If she applied for that job, she …………………. it.
a) will get   b) would get   c) would have got
6. If she asked more politely, I ………………… her a few pounds.
a) will lend   b) would lend   c) would have lent
7. If you …………………. you will get cancer.
a) smoke   b) smoked   c) had smoked
8. If she …………………… now, we would be in trouble.
a) arrive   b) arrives   c) arrived
9. Feel free to call me if you ……………….. any help.
a) need   b) needed   c) would need
10. I ……………….. them if I had more time.

a) would visit   b) will visit   c) would have visited