воскресенье, 2 апреля 2017 г.

Conversational Structures

 
I’m dying to + (verb)
This structure is used to talk about something that you want or desire to do. It shows impatience or an irresistible urge to do something.
·         I’m dying to know my test results.
·         I’m dying to see her again.
·         I’m dying to buy a bigger car.
·         I’m dying to see my medical reports.

·         I’m dying to hear from her.

It’s my / your / his turn to + (verb)
This structure is used to indicate that the responsibility for doing something shifts from one person to another.
·         It’s your turn to do the dishes. (= You have to do the dishes.)
·         It’s your turn to make the bed. (= You have to make the bed.)
·         It’s my turn to do the laundry.
·         It’s your turn to do the shopping.
·         It’s your turn to pay for dinner.
·         It’s her turn to cook dinner.

It’s hard for me to + (verb)
You can use this structure to talk about something that is challenging or difficult for you.
Here are some examples:
·         It’s hard for me to find a good job.
·         It’s hard for me to let him go.
·         It’s hard for me to believe what you are telling me.
·         It’s hard for me to maintain a good credit history.
·         It’s hard for me to work under pressure.