среда, 21 марта 2018 г.

Describe your favourite shop


Question: Describe your favourite shop. You should say: where it is; how often you go there;what it sells; and explain why you think it is a good shop.
Answer:  My favourite shop is one called Trinity Wholefoods in Hastings, a town on the south coast of England. It is in Hastings town centre, just near the seafront, and opposite the library.I always make a point of going there every time I am in Hastings, which is quite frequently. I suppose I go there around twice a month on average, although the frequency of my visits depends on many factors. I would prefer to go there much more often than I actually do.Trinity Wholefoods sells a wide variety of fruit, vegetables, dried goods such as grains, herbs and spices and many other things. Most of the food they sell isorganic, meaning that it is  grown without pesticides.  Other things it sells arehome-made bread and cakes and so on. They are all made locally and are really delicious.There are several reasons why I think this is a good shop. One of them isthe wide range of its products, even though it’s in a small building. Another thing I like about this shop is that it is a cooperative, meaning that all the people who work there have a stake in the shop and a share in its profits. A further reason why I like this shop is that it supports local farmers and when food is imported, it is fair trade food meaning that the producers of the food are paid a fair price for it.I also like the fact that I can buy fruit and vegetables there without them being wrapped in plastic, so it’s more environmentally-friendly to shop there. A final reason is that the prices are quite low. Often this kind of shoptends to be expensive, but Trinity Wholefoods keeps the prices down, which probably explains why the shop is always so busy. If I could, I would do all my shopping there