пятница, 15 июня 2018 г.

Quiz– English Phrases, Idioms, and Expressions


Question 1
Australia is a great place; you're going to have the time of your _______ on vacation there!
A
blast
B
life
C
party

Question 2
Excuse me - could I have a ___________ with you?
A
bit
B
speak
C
word

Question 3
How did we start our business? Well, it's a _________ story.
A
big
B
high
C
long

Question 4
I had no __________ what the answer to the question was, so I just guessed.
A
clue
B
mark
C
tip

Question 5
I haven't been to the gym in 6 months so I'm really out of __________.
A
body
B
form
C
shape

Question 6
I'm having second ____________ about moving to a big city.
A
beliefs
B
feelings
C
thoughts

Question 7
Please come in and __________ yourself at home.
A
have
B
get
C
make

Question 8
The police haven't solved the crime yet, but it looks like they're on the right _____.
A
road
B
track
C
way

Question 9
This product is of the highest quality. I __________ you my word.
A
give
B
lend
C
tell

Question 10
You don't want to see the movie? OK, __________ yourself.
A
help
B
suit
C
take



Key: 1b, 2c, 3c, 4a, 5c, 6c, 7c, 8b, 9a, 10b