пятница, 18 января 2019 г.

What are the spelling mistakes in these tattoos?


1. A love thicker then blood












2. YOUR NEXT


3. I am a marshian











4. Strenght













5. NO REGERTS









6. Don’t forget to love yorself
8. For every dream there is a road that leads you do it













9. Never don’t give up (grammar mistake and reverses the intended 

meaning)

10. Altough blood pumping though my veins keeps me from dying, it is music that gives me life




















Answers
1. A love thicker then blood X
A love thicker than blood - a classic mistake between than and then.
2. YOUR NEXT X
YOU'RE NEXT = You are next. (punctuation error and classic mistake between you're and your)
3. I am a marshian X
I am a Martian - only a few words have the -tian ending e.g. Dalmatian, Martian
4. Strenght X
Strength
5. NO REGERTS X
NO Regrets
6. Don’t forget to love yourself X
Don’t forget to love yourself
7. Go whereever the wind takes you X
Go wherever the wind takes you - tricky this one because we keep the 'e' with whereabouts, whereas, whereby, whereupon but wherever
8.For every dream there is a road that leads you do it X
For every dream there is a road that leads you to it
9. Never don’t give up X (grammar mistake reverses the intended meaning)
Never give up or Don't ever give up or Never ever give up - never use a double negative
10. Altough blood pumping though my veins keeps me from dying, it is music that gives me life X
Although blood pumping through my veins keeps me from dying, it is music that gives me life - a classic! See how he altered it on the website see link above.
https://busyteacher.org