четверг, 4 июля 2019 г.

Infinitive Or Ing Form


Fill in the blanks

1. I can't get used to …………… in the country.
live;     living

2. I saw him ……………………….. it.
Please select 2 correct answer
do;      to do;      doing
3. I called him before …………………….. out.
go;     to go;     going
4. I want you …………………….. for me.
wait;     to wait;     waiting
5. She wanted me ………………….. it before I left.
finish;     to finish;     finishing
6. I used ……………………… football when I was young.
play;     playing;     to play
7. I was delighted to find her …………………….. so happy.
to look;     looking
8. Remind me ………………………. the money.
send;     to send;     sending
9. You must not forget ………………….. her tomorrow.
call;     to call;     calling
10. It is no good …………………… to him. He won't help.
talk;     to talk;     talking
11. I would like ……………….. that movie again.
watch;     watching;     to watch
12. She wanted me …………………. with her.
go;     to go;     going

Answers

1. I can’t get used to living in the country.
2. I saw him do / doing it.
3. I called him before going out.
4. I want you to wait for me.
5. She wanted me to finish it before I left.
6. I used to play football when I was young.
7. I was delighted to find her looking so happy.
8. Remind me to send the money.
9. You must not forget to call her tomorrow.
10. It is no good talking to him. He won’t help.
11. I would like to watch that movie again.
12. She wanted me to go with her.