среда, 4 декабря 2019 г.

Conditionals

Fill in the blanks with if or unless.
1. ................................. you are caught cheating on the exam, you will be disqualified.

2. ....................................... you stop gambling, you will land in trouble.
3. ...................................... she invited me, I would go.
4. ......................................... he apologizes, we will not take any further action against him.
5. ....................................... you knew the answer, why didn't you tell me?
6. I won't be able to finish this job, ...................................... you help me.
7. Children cannot enter the park .......................................... they are accompanied by adults.
8. You can't go home .................................... you finish the job.
9. ..................................... you leave my house, I will call the police.
10. .................................... you pass the test, you will get the job.
11. ......................................... you clear this hurdle, you can't land the job.
12. ......................................... you mend your ways, you will be in trouble.




Answers

1. If you are caught cheating on the exam, you will be disqualified.
2. Unless you stop gambling, you will land in trouble.
3. If she invited me, I would go.
4. If he apologizes, we will not take any further action against him.
5. If you knew the answer, why didn’t you tell me?
6. I won’t be able to finish this job, unless you help me.
7. Children cannot enter the park unless they are accompanied by adults.
8. You can’t go home unless you finish the job.
9. Unless you leave my house, I will call the police.
10. If you pass the test, you will get the job.
11. Unless you clear this hurdle, you can’t land the job.
12. Unless you mend your ways, you will be in trouble.

Комментариев нет: