четверг, 14 мая 2020 г.

Have you got a sense of humour?


Free Funny Jokes World's funniest joke YouTube Humour, English ...Personality quiz.
Have you got a sense of humour? Can you laugh at yourself? Do you find most jokes funny? Do our quiz and find out whether you have a sense of hum our or not.

1.  You accidentally leave the house with different coloured socks on. What do you do?

a. I rush home and change the socks.
b. I pop into the nearest shop and buy a new pair.
c. Nothing. I think it looks quite good.

2.  Someone tells an innocent joke about people from your country. What do you do?
a. I report them to the Race Relations Board.
b. I leave the room.
c. I tell another joke about people from my country.

3.  A colleague pins up a photo of you on the staff noticeboard. You’re pulling a funny face on the photo and you look a bit silly. What do you do?
a. I rip it down.
b. I pin up another picture of me looking really cool.
c. I paint a moustache on my face in the photo.

4.  There’s a funny TV programme with home videos of people falling down accidentally.
What do you think of it?
a. I am not amused!
b. What’s so funny?
c. I laughed so much I nearly cried.

5.  How do other people react when you tell a joke?
a. I don’t tell jokes.
b. They don’t usually laugh.
c. They roll about on the floor in hysterics.

6.  A work colleague glues your phone to your desk as a practical joke. When you go to answer the phone, you can’t pick it up. How do you react?
a. I smash their phone to pieces with a baseball bat.
b. I report them to the manager.
c. I laugh. Later, I’ll play a joke on them.

7.  A friend does an imitation of the way you run. Everyone laughs about it. What do you do?
a. I challenge the joker to a fight.
b. What’s so funny about my run?
c. I run around the room to make them laugh even more.

8.  You decide to have an afternoon nap. You set the alarm for 4 pm – one hour later. However, while you’re sleeping, your sister changes the time, and the alarm rings 3 hours later. What do you do?
a. I phone the police and report the incident.
b. I throw my sister’s alarm clock down the toilet.
c. I go back to bed.




Results
mostly a’s Mr/Mrs Angry
We seriously recommend an anger management course before you explode.

mostly b’s Mr/Mrs Analytical
You do have the capacity to laugh at yourself at times, but you should try to lighten up a bit. Stop taking life so seriously!

mostly c’s Mr/Mrs Hilarious
You can’t help but see the funny side of life. You’re a true comedian.

GLOSSARY
to rush vb
to go somewhere quickly
to pop into phr vb
to enter a place quickly and for a short period of time
to pin up phr vb
to stick on a board / the wall with a drawing pin (a small sharp object for sticking paper, etc.)
the staff noticeboard n
a piece of wood/cork/metal, etc. attached to the wall with information for employees
to rip something down exp
to take down quickly/violently, etc.
a practical joke n
a joke/trick that is designed to make someone look silly/ridiculous, etc.
to pick up (the phone) exp
to take the phone in your hands in order to answer it because it is ringing
to smash something to pieces exp
to completely destroy something by hitting it many times
to challenge someone to a fight exp
to tell someone that you want to have a fight with them
an afternoon nap n
a little sleep in the afternoon (usually about one hour)
to lighten up phr vb
to relax; to be less tense and serious

Комментариев нет: