вторник, 19 июня 2012 г.

Blue and Pink

So guys, I’ve been living in Moscow for a while now and i’ve encountered some very strange situations, like very funny
reactions some people get when someone says “I’m feeling blue”.
So the reaction is usually like: Oh my God, this person is a gay.
Absolutely wrong.
So when you hear something like ” I’m feeling blue”, “I’m blue” it doesn’t mean that this person actually states that he is gay, it has nothing to do with sex orientation and it can’t be connected with gay society. What it means and i’m going to repeat myself again: “I’m feeling blue”, I’m blue” – it just means “I am sad”, it is connected with mood and this person actually needs support. So remember that blue color can’t be associated with orientation.
So just bare this in mind and you won’t embarrass yourself in weird situations like this.
      And another thing I want to bring up is “Pink”, another color and now to my no surprise some do assume that pink is again associated with orientation, in this case women, lesbian society.
Wrong assumption. Pink is actually a color of passion and it has nothing to do with orientation. Now, I hope that this was really helpful and you are not going to embarrass yourself.
.