вторник, 14 августа 2012 г.

A life changing experience





SARAH:   Are you sure you're alright?
MARK:     Yeah.
SARAH:   I heard you talking to yourself.
MARK:     Yeah.
SARAH:   Mark, I'm glad we came to the desert.

MARK:      Yeah?
SARAH:    Yeah.
MARK:      Yeah me too.
VAN THE MAN:     Live the dream.
SARAH:    Mark? What?
MARK:      It's nothing. Let's go.
SARAH: Mark's been acting rather oddly. Get this, right. First, he said he saw someone on
theside of the road, but, when I looked there was no one there. Then I heard him talking to
himself. He claimed he was talking to the same man as from the desert, but there was no one around, and anyway, how could he have been. Mark's been acting rather oddly. Get this, right. First, he said he saw someone on the side of the road, but, when I looked there was no one there. Then I heard him talking to himself. He claimed he was talking to the same man as from the desert, but there was no one around, and anyway, how could he have been.
SARAH:     After that, he was different, better.