пятница, 11 апреля 2014 г.

Shopping - Dialogue

Word List

Shop Assistant
Can I help you?
What can I do for you?
Are you being served ?
Sorry, we don't sell stamps.
Anything else? 
It's on offer.
Buy two for the price  of one.
How much / many would you like?
What size do you take?
Sorry, we are out of bread .
Would another colour  do?
Would you like to try it on?
The fitting room is over there.
The dress suits  you very well.
Pay at the cash desk / till, please.
I'll take this to the cash desk / till for you.
Here you are. / Here you go.
You're welcome.
That's 20 euros/euro altogether .
You don't happen to have any change , do you?
Here's your change.
Customer
I need ...
I'd like a bottle  of milk, please.
Have you got souvenirs ?
Do you sell stamps?
Where can I buy post cards?
Where can I get a film for my camera?
Where can I find newspapers?
Are these bottles returnable ?
It doesn't fit me.
It doesn't suit  me.
I don't like it.
It's too small / big / wide / tight  / expensive .
I'm size ...
Have you got this in another  size / colour?
May I try this on, please?
Where can I try this on, please?
How much is it?
That's all.
Where is the cash desk / till?
Could I get a receipt , please?
Could I get a (plastic) bag, please?
(I'm afraid/ Sorry) I don't have any change .
Do you accept  credit cards?