понедельник, 17 ноября 2014 г.

Jokes

Tommy Cooper was an English comedian (1921 to 1984). He was famous for his jokes with double meanings. Here are a few for you to enjoy. See if you can identify the double meanings or the general humour.  Have a great time!

* Went to the paper shop – it had blown away.
* I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn’t find any.
* You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said “Parking Fine. So that was nice.”
* A man walked into the doctor’s, The doctor said “I haven’t seen you in a long time”
The man replied, “I know I’ve been ill”
* A man walked into the doctor’s, he said “I’ve hurt my arm in several places”
The doctor said “Well don’t go there any more”
* Went to the corner shop – bought 4 corners
* So I got home, and the phone was ringing. I picked it up, and said “Who’s speaking please?” And a voice said, “You are.”
* So I rang up my local swimming baths. I said ” Is that the local swimming baths?” He said ” It depends where you’re calling from.”
* I went to the doctor’s the other day and I said, “have you got anything for wind”,
so he gave me a kite.
* I went to the doctor’s the other day, and he said, “Go to Bournemouth, it’s great for flu. So I went, and I got it.”
* So I rang up a local building firm, I said “I want a skip outside my house”. He said “I’m not stopping you.”