среда, 23 мая 2012 г.

Girl Talk


EMMA: I'm not used to dressing up. I mean, my style is really casual style.
Let's be honest, I don't have a style.
KATE: Your hair looks really pretty when you wear it down. Here, turn towards me.
EMMA: Remember your hair in high school? It used to be huge!
KATE: Everyone's hair used to be huge! That was the style! Remember your hair?
You'd always wear it in a ponytail.
EMMA: Only on match days! I played netball! I couldn't spend hours like some people 
doing my hair.
KATE:  Whatever. Emma doesn't try very hard to look good. but actually she's that kind of 
girl  who doesn't have to try hard. In school, she used to play sport. Basketball, football,
 I don't know what else. She used to be a bit of a tomboy.
KATE:  And she never cared what people thought. She was so confident, and smart, and sweet. About a zillion guys used to like her. but she never realized it! Oh, remember that boy Martin from high school? The boy who used to wear those really thickglasses?
The one who had a huge crush on you? Oh yeah! Martin Peletti! He was weird.
 Heused to bring spiders to school and told everybody they were his 'friends'.
KATE:  Yeah, well you're not going to believe this.
EMMA:  What?
KATE:  My sister told me he's a male model now. He's supposedly really fit.
EMMA:
What? He used to be so strange looking.
KATE:  Well, not anymore! Too bad you weren't nicer to him.