вторник, 22 мая 2012 г.

Makeover





  EMMA:  Thank god you're here.
  KATE:  I'm here! Crisis over. C'mon. Get up. I love Emma..
  KATE:  She's like my sister. So I'm not gonna lie. She's a fashion disaster. She doesn't care about clothes, she's bad at  putting on makeup. I've tried for years to help her.
  KATE: But she's never wanted any help. She's always been happy with her comfortable 
boring clothes. But now she has a date with a guy she really likes. OK. Leave it to me.
  KATE:  I'll make you look gorgeous.
 EMMA: I just need some help with my outfit, and a little makeup. Mm hmm. What! Why 
did you do that?
  KATE:  It's the 'before'' picture. When we finish, we'll take the 'after'' picture. So you can compare. 'Before and after'. After the makeover, you'll see how much better you look.
  EMMA:  You're taking this all too seriously.