четверг, 9 августа 2012 г.

Curl up with a good book


KATE:



I love to read. I love to read. Really! But I don't read because I want people to think I'm smart.
I can't stand those pompous people who try to 
show off how much they know about literature.
Reading is my escape. I love getting lost in a 
good story, getting so pulled in that I can't put  the book down until it's finished. I'll read 
anything if it hooks me... historical fiction, crime, romance. Yeah, I know. It's trashy fiction, but who cares?
Oh, and then there's my favorite, murder mystery Sometimes, I'll be home alone, and I'll curl up on the sofa with one of these and a cup of hot 
chocolate. If it's raining, even better, the darker it is outside, the better, with the wind blowing, and 
the shadows moving.   I love a scary story!