среда, 14 ноября 2012 г.

Twitter Slang


CU tomorrow.
Meaning:
cu is short for “see you”. It roughly means
“I will meet you again”.
My sister just called, brb.

Meaning:
brb is short for “be right back”. It means
“I will return soon”.

IMO, Celine Dione is the best singer.


Meaning:
IMO is short for “in my opinion”. It means
“I think”.
Notes:
IMHO is short for “in my humble opinion”.
Using humble is more respectful.


OMG, watch this video!
Meaning:
OMG is short for “Oh My God”. It roughly
means “wow” or “I can’t believe it”.
Notes:
It’s also typed ZOMG. Z has no meaning.

OK, no more twitter for today...jk.
Meaning:
jk is short for “just kidding”. It means “I
am joking”.


lmao, that was so funny!
Meaning:
lmao is short for “laughing my ass off”. It
means that you are laughing a lot.
Notes:
rofl means “rolling on the floor laughing”.
lol means “laughing out loud”.

I’m a noob at twitter.


Meaning:
A noob is someone who is new to something
and usually not very good.
Notes:
May also be spelled newb, newbie, n00b.