воскресенье, 10 марта 2019 г.

Agreements And Disagreements Test

Complete the following sentences.

1. James doesn’t like cricket. …………………….
Nor I do
Nor do I
So do I


2. I was late for the meeting. ………………………….
So was he
So he was
Nor was he

3. She passed the test and …………………………. did I.
so
nor
neither

4. I have finished my job and …………………………. has he.
so
nor
neither

5. Susie didn’t arrive. ……………………….. did Mary.
So
Neither
Nor

6. He didn’t buy it. ……………………………. did I.
Nor
So
Neither

7. I can play chess ………………………… he can’t.
nor
and
but

8. She knows how to swim, but ………………………..
I don't
don't I
I know not

9. My husband doesn’t watch movies …………………………… I do.
but
and
so

10. She didn’t complain. Neither …………………………… her husband.
did
does
has

11. I know you don’t like me. I don’t like you ……………………….
either
neither

12. She is married. ……………………………… her sisters.
So are
So is
Nor are


Answers
1.       James doesn’t like cricket. Nor do I.
2.       I was late for the meeting. So was he.
3.       She passed the test and so did I.
4.       I have finished my job and so has he.
5.       Susie didn’t arrive. Neither/ Nor did Mary.
6.       He didn’t buy it. Nor did I.
7.       I can play chess but he can’t.
8.       She knows how to swim, but I don’t.
9.       My husband doesn’t watch movies but I do.
10.    She didn’t complain. Neither did her husband.
11.    I know you don’t like me. I don’t like you either.
12.    She is married. So are her sisters.