пятница, 22 февраля 2013 г.

Dirt Cheap


Dirt Cheap

This is an AWESOME and a simple phrase in spoken English.  You just need 2 minutes to learn this great phrase and I’m sure you’ll remember it forever. 
The term is “Dirt Cheap“.  If something is “cheap” it is “not expensive” or “something that doesn’t cost much money”.

I’m sure you can guess that “Dirt Cheap” is Super cheap compared with other similar things.  It means incredibly cheap, at least relatively speaking.
I could say, “The food in Thailand tastes amazing, is very healthy, and is dirt cheap“.  It’s true!  I love Thai food.
I could also use it in a way to make a comparison.  ”Computers are dirt cheap now compared with 10 years ago”.
Ok… I think you got it.  Great phrase!  Make sure you use it well and often.  Enjoy!
(speak-fluent-english)